Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Curse of "Afterlife" song from A7X to The Rev

 The Rev ( Avenged Sevenfold Drummer), was dead on  December 28, 2009, their (A7X) song titled "Afterlife" which was boomed on 2007 till now, become a curse for The Rev ? Why ?

Who is The Rev?

James Owen Sullivan (February 9, 1981 – December 28, 2009), or The Reverend Tholomew Plague, often shortened to The Rev, was an American musician, best known as the drummer for the American heavy metal band Avenged Sevenfold. He was also the lead vocalist in Pinkly Smooth, a side project where he was known by the name Rat Head, with fellow Avenged Sevenfold member, guitarist Synyster Gates. Sullivan grew up and lived in Huntington Beach, California. The Rev was found dead on December 28, 2009, at the age of 28.
Sullivan's body was found in his home on December 28, 2009 at the age of 28.[1] His death was reported as due to natural causes. The results of the autopsy performed on December 30, 2009, however, were inconclusive.On June 9, 2010, the cause of death was revealed to have been an acute polydrug intoxication due to combined effects of oxycodone (OxyContin), oxymorphone (a metabolite of oxycodone), diazepamnordiazepam (a metabolite of diazepam) and alcohol (Valium),


What was the mean by curse of "Afterlife" song ?
In that songs, the Rev sing as a backsound, with his high tone vocal character, he sung (In Minute 3:41) :
"Here I Am, I'm Broken, I'm Sucking from this estechye"
"Unbreak me, Unchain me, I Need Another chance To Life
That red underlined word means that The Rev needs another chance to live, and now it happened. The Rev had died, and A7X  lost him very much. Though now they have new drummer, Arin & Mike Portnoy who helped them in Nighmare Album, also in the world tour on 2010. But,  Every A7X play that songs, they always play the recorded voice of the rev, to tribute him. 
"He inspired people in different ways, He wasn't just a drummer . . . He was all about creating beautiful songs, original fills and hopefully touching people"


"I Love you, Jimmy, and I feel like luckiest man in the world to have known you and spent 18 years of my live with you - M. Shadows (Vocalist A7X)"

3 comments:

  1. I like to this type music.
    I like listen to music. All music make me happy : )
    And I see Rockstar have a this shoes
    goldenslot
    gclub
    goldenslot

    ReplyDelete
  2. MasterCard generator generates all the details using Luhn Algorithm which is originally used by MasterCard. But we unable to assured you that will really work for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your article and am surprised that this article is amazing and very useful for us. Thank you for sharing this helpful article with us. skindex skin editor

    ReplyDelete